- Naturopath (N.D), Clinical Herbalist (CI.H), healthatarian chef, and Vinyasa yoga teacher
- location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Instagram handle: @udi_sahar
- Iyenger Yoga teacher
- location: Byron Bay, Australia and Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
- Instagram handle: @eden.yoga
- Licensed psychotherapist and yoga teacher
- location: Venice Beach, California
- Instagram handle: @lauren.taus
- Sound, Breathwork + Pranayama, and Psychedelic Integration Coach
- location: Between Los Angeles, New York City & Tulum, Mexico
- Instagram handle: @the_gong_experience
Upon completing my military service in one of the IDF’s top elite units, I moved to NYC, where I quickly became immersed in an exploration of altered states of consciousness.
My quest for a deeper understanding of the true nature of reality led me to both study and experiment with various practices that allowed me to have firsthand experiences of non-dual states.
Through synthesizing my knowledge and gaining personal insight, I collected, adapted, and integrated an array of modalities, which combined, invited his clients and students to approach self-inquiry, meditation, and trauma-release in a safe and supportive setting. According to this paradigm, I also co-founded WOOM CENTER, New York's first multi-sensory yoga and meditation studio, based primarily on the therapeutic and psychedelic properties of sound vibration.
Today, I travel the world, guiding groups and individuals through transformative experiences.
another 5 years. A series of mental health issues encouraged me to devote my life to yoga and that sent me on the incredible journey of traveling India and learning from many masters. I did my 500 hour YTT with Guru Pundit Radheshyam Mishra in Goa, I taught a workshop in Jaipur and studied with two recognized Vinyasa masters, Yogini Hemlata and Yogi Umesh Sharma. One Vipassana later, another week studying at a Yoga University in Bangalore, and performing a yoga sequence for a Yoga Shala Opening in Mumbai, I ended my trip and headed out to teach what I learned. I dedicate my life to a Yogic lifestyle. Not only do I practice daily asana but I incorporate the philosophy, and other teachings beyond what the body can do. As a teacher I hope to instill in my students what a beautiful tool Yoga is for self-realization and devoting your life to something bigger than yourself. Namaste Yogis.